In nature, betta live in shallow waters and spend a lot of time floating near the surface because bettas can rely on their labyrinth organ for oxygen. Betta fish will surface,stick its mouth above water and suck in air, allowing it to survive in poorly oxygenated waters where other fish could not. Placing the leaf hammock near the surface of the tank gives your betta a place to rest where they are most comfortable.This betta leaf hammock is not only no ill effects to your water quality, but also can provide a beautiful, natural looking pop of color in your fish tank.
The betta leaf made of soft silk, 100% chemical free, pet friendly, and waterproof, and will never hurt your pet fins.Ideal for any bowl or tank.
How to set up this betta hammock:
1. Find a place where your betta like most in the tank
2. Take out some water from the surface, wipe the sucker and tank wall clean and dry
3. Stick the suction cup to the side walls in your tank
4. Pouring some water inside up the leaf, the leaf is submerged in the water about two inches below the water line
2 Pack betta leaves.Each hammock has 2 layer leaves,the bigger leaf approx.3.3''x1.57'', the smaller leaf approx.2.16''x1.18'',ideal for your fish to play and rest.
1. If you directly stick the suction cup through the water(not in the dry side wall), the suction cup will fall down easily
2. Set up the leaf a distance away from any filter currents if you have a filter in the tank